Saturday, November 27, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS on your INCOME

Our Heartiest Congratulations to all Investors whom have started receiving your Guaranteed Lifetime NonTaxable Income.


It felt like it was only yesterday that I was approached to help you create this Income and it has been my privilege and honor to be able to contribute to the financial being of yourself and family.

Along the way, few of you were distracted and felt that the money would've been better left in your pockets. Of course it was not easy as temptations surrounded you everyday. Yet, you should be proud as you persevered "a little while" more for a lifetime of benefits.








Now that you have started receiving this Income, I see many of you beaming with joy and satisfaction. I am also privileged to hear of the many wonderful things that you wish to do with the availability of this Income.


I look forward to be of service to you and family again in the near future.

I wish to sign-off with the following thoughts:

Wealth can give us wrong attitude about material things. "Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

No comments: